Here is a list of vehicle bulbs available at our facility.
- Front and rear fog lights
- Brake lights
- Reversing and number plate lights
- Side lights
- Stop and tail lights
- Interior lights
We sell the following categories of car lights:
Common causes of car bulb failure
There are several factors that can affect the longevity of your car bulbs Coventry over time. These include:
- Excessive vehicle vibration due to regular driving on uneven roads. Malfunctioning suspension components can also lead to unusual vibrations.
- Malfunctioning voltage regulator and subsequent voltage fluctuations.
- Uneven heating due to oil or dirt deposition on bulb glass during installation.
- Excessive condensation on bulb covers.
- Inefficient bulb connectors.
Using poor quality bulbs makes car lights more prone to the issues mentioned above. At Star Performance Tyre, we stock high-quality vehicle bulbs adhering to manufacturer specifications.
For effective lighting, customers can make a purchase from us by following a few simple steps.
Step 1: Browse through our collection of car bulb Replacement Coventry based on your vehicle type, manufacturer, model, and year.
Step 2: Choose your vehicle’s lighting technology from Xenon, Bi-Xenon, or Halogen, as specified in your car manual.
Step 3: Select the bulb type according to usage, like headlight, sidelight, etc., and their respective size and units.
Hence, you can now end your searches for car bulbs near me with us at 104-106 Holbrook Lane, Coventry, CV6 4BH.
Just come over to see us and our experts will help you to find the right bulbs and fit them for you in no time.